Friday, August 28, 2009

34 (almost) weeks!

My almost 34 week appointment was this morning. Since my car is smashed and undrivable, my brother had to take me. Hopefully I'll be getting a new van this weekend, and won't have to bum rides from family members again. Devin has an appointment with the One Stop place on Wednesday to hopefully get the rest of the financial aid and finally be able to start school, and without a car, I don't know how he's getting there.
Anyway, the doctor...
I am down 2 pounds from last time, which is pretty normal for me. I start losing weight for the last few weeks, which is exciting for me, because it makes me think I'll go at the absolute earliest. Fingers are definitely crossed for that, because I already feel enormous, and can't get in a comfy position to sleep at night. Not to mention that Nolan is constantly moving, and they are big strong movements too. Not just little hiccups, but huge body re-positioning ones, using my hips and ribs for leverage. But he is head down, and measuring right on time. I had the GBS test today, which I am expecting to come back positive, which sucks because the IV of straight out of the fridge antibiotics hurts more than labor itself. At least in my last 2 labors. Maybe they'll warm it up this time, or maybe it will be negative! Yeah right.

No comments: