Thursday, August 20, 2009

school

Today was Nic's first official day of school. We just had to go see our teacher, and turn in all of the work that we did this summer. We also talked about non-paperwork stuff we did, like going to the zoo and learning to swim. She was very happy with the amount of stuff we got through, but really, everything she gave us was incredibly easy for him. So she gave me a stack of workbooks that I still haven't really looked through. There is math, science, "being a good citizen" and some other ones. I am too tired to look at them right now.

I signed him up for a language arts class, and kindergarten camp. I'm not really sure what they do in the kindergarten camp class, but I know he'll be with other kids his age for a couple of hours, and I was promiced that it would be fun.

And school pictures are September 21st!

No comments: