Thursday, March 12, 2009

Starting over.

Saturday is Norah's birthday, but Devin has to work, so we are celebrating tomorrow instead. She wants a pink cake, with little mermaid decorations (surprise? I think not.) So the cake is baking now, because I won't have time to do it tomorrow. BECAUSE, I also have my first doctors appointment tomorrow morning! Finally! I jumped through hoops for the insurance company, and they finally referred me to a doctor (in santa ana, but not downtown). I can't find out much about him online, but I did read that they are affiliated with most hospitals in OC. So hopefully that means that I can have the baby at St. Joseph. Fingers are crossed, and I know that I have no other options here after this, so I better like this place. I am not actually seeing the doctor tomorrow, I am seeing the nurse practitioner. I just want to hear a heartbeat dammit! I don't want to wait anymore. I'll meet the doctor next time.

So anyway, that's what has been going on.

1 comment:

Riding said...

I still remember the first time I saw Norah! And of course, you did not even look like you had gone through Nine months of pregnancy and then labor. I remember when you had to go the doctors and her and Nic came over. You were so worried that she was going to cry the whole time. She was absolutely perfect.
Happy Birthday, Norah!
Fingers crossed for you,too. Hope you get to deliver at the hospital you want.