Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I had my first appointment this morning. It was alot of waiting around, since they overbooked. But the building was at least clean, and I felt comfortable there. They did everything they do at a first appt. minus listen for a heartbeat. The nurse said that they don't even try to listen until 11 weeks, but whatever. I have no reason to think anything is wrong, so I guess ignorance is bliss. I have my next appointment April 10th, and I'll be 13 weeks then.

Norah's birthday party turned out great. Everybody had lots of fun. Her "best friend ever" Sophia came over, and they were wearing the same dress! haha It was cute and totally not planned.

Anyway, here are some pictures.

The cake. I was going to make a sand castle, but I didn't have time. I think it turned out cute though.


The twins.


The loot.






Nic didn't want to hear the happy birthday song.



Blowing out the candles.


Eating the cake. (and yes I already have a belly. I am going to be huge this time)


Eating more cake.





...and I have to add these pictures, because they were still on the camera when I uploaded the birthday pics. Devin bought new darts for our dart board, and the design of the box sent my mind straight to the gutter.


And hilarity ensued...



I mean, come on. That's the best design they could come up with?? LOL

4 comments:

Riding said...

Bah-hahahahahahahaa- Have not typed that for a long time! That design deserves it, though. Soft. Tip.


On a lighter note:
I am SO glad you update your blog. It makes me happy! It is SO good to see the pictures.
Birthdays are so magical. They make everyone happy. Look at how much Nic is enjoying it, even though it is not his Birthday.(Will be soon, though!)

You look great, lady.
Also, no wonder Norah and Sophie are besties. Great dress!

Happy Birthday, Norah!
Love, the Ridings!

Riding said...

P.S.
I wish you were on Facebook!

megan said...

I don't understand facebook. I wish you weren't too cool for myspace.

Valerie said...

LMAO!! That packaging is the BEST!

And the pics are adorable, too.