Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Crowded-est Place on Earth!

We decided to get annual passes to Disneyland today. They are good at both parks, so when we got tired of walking through the spring break crowd, we walked over the California Adventure to see what was there. I have never been there, so it was all new to me. There weren't as many people, because there isn't as much to do there. But they have a whole area with kiddie rides, and a 3-D Bug's Life movie. We only went on a few rides, because we got there late, and the lines were super long. We mostly walked around through the stores, and looked at what was all there. But we had fun, and we'll have a whole year get through everything. We'll just forget the part where I'm hugely pregnant, and also the part where I have a newborn to haul around. It will still be fun.

Since blogs are better with pics, here's what I got.

The first thing we did was get on the train. I bet you can guess who's idea that was...


You can't quite see in this picture, but there was a lady a few people down from us that I ever so gracefully tripped and fell on as we were getting off the train. I grabbed on to her boob on the way down. It took me far too long to regain my balance, so there my hand stayed. Hilarity (and embarrassment) ensued. (They were real, if anyone was wondering)



Nic on the jungle cruise



Norah and Devin, also on the jungle cruise



My super sweet 3-D glasses



This is a painting that we are standing in front of. It made me dizzy looking at it.



And Norah obviously gets her grace from me.

2 comments:

The Wildes said...

Ah, I really miss you guys!

Riding said...

Don't you see that last picture is your answer to GET RICH QUICK! You need to invent something crack spacklish for the toddler set.

Seriously wishing I was aware of inertia with you and the kids,

Jemma