Thursday, June 18, 2009

Insert Title Here.

I just realized that the baby's name is hidden on my blog in a few different places. Has anyone noticed? hahaha Man, I suck at secrets! I think Devin has already told everyone in his family anyway, so he sucks too. AND, the kids know. When we had the first ultrasound, as soon as we found out it was a boy, Nic told the tech, "His name is going to be _____!" So can you find it? haha

Anyway, here he is, at 23.5 weeks. I actually didn't have to take these myself! (and Norah wanted to be in all of the pictures, so I was laughing at her in the first one.)


4 comments:

Valerie said...

Super cute pics! You look awesome!!

Riding said...

I hope I get to meet little baby boy, Nolan!

megan said...

haha You win!

The Wildes said...

Cute! That's a name I was considering too.