Sunday, November 1, 2009

Liquid light and Halloween

Devin and my dad had their second show together this last week. I think everyone loved it. Devin did all of the liquids this time, and my dad just did the digital stuff. They don't have another show set up yet, but I know there are bands that want to work with them, they just have to actually schedule something. This band that they have been working with wants them to do the lights for a music video. I guess we'll see what happens with that.

liquids


more liquids



Pops








Halloween was also this weekend! I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday. This year we didn't really do anything super fun, because having a baby took most of our attention. BUT, we still had fun. Nic started feeling sick Halloween morning, and just got progressively worse throughout the day, and by bed time, Norah was feeling sick too. This morning, I woke up with a sore throat, so that sucks. We still went trick-or-treating last night though. We are lucky enough to live in a neighborhood that is really active, so it was lots of fun. We went through 8 bags of candy, and had to turn off the porch light by 8:30 because we ran out of candy.

Nolan slept almost the whole time.


This was before we left. We look happy, but I was sweating to death since it was in the upper 80's, Norah lost her shoes, Nic was acting like a zombie because of his cold... Devin and I were bickering at each other the whole time.


Sleepy baby


Nic chatting it up with the killer clown




We had lots of fun, and got enough candy to last until next year.

No comments: