Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Month Already??!



Nolan is a month old today! This month went by so fast. I guess that tends to happen when you are super busy. And the waking up every few hours to nurse sort of makes the month feel like one giant day. But he is the sweetest baby in the world. Maybe it's because he's my 3rd, but he has been my easiest baby so far.
I had my PP appointment yesterday and got on their scale, and I am 2 lbs under where I started! I guess having babies is the new diet. ha But, I have to go back in 2 weeks because apparently I am still anemic. Boo.

After I got through with that, we all went to Knott's because it's veteran's month, which means cheap admission. There was practically no one there, so there were no lines. We were only there for 4 hours, and we went on everything. And we even spent about an hour at the photo studio, getting the kid's cowboy pictures done.















1 comment:

The Wildes said...

He's so cute! Sylas is by far my easiest, too. He is so, so sweet and so laid back. And at my PP appointment I was 12 pounds under what I started the pregnancy with, lol.