Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am almost 1/2 way there!

My 16 week appointment was this afternoon. For the past 2 weeks, I have had a constant headache. At times it hurts so bad that I start to lose hearing in my left ear. So I told my doctor about it, and she just told me to take excedrin. Ugh. I guess I just have to live with it.
We heard the heartbeat again today, and the baby kept moving away from the doppler, so she had to chase it. Pretty cool, but I still haven't really felt the baby yet. There have been a couple times where I think it could be the baby, but it feels kind of like muscle twitches too. The other night as I was laying in bed, I definatly felt hiccups, but I haven't felt it since then. I am waiting for the rolling, poking in the ribs feeling.
They wanted to do the AFP test today, which I declined, but they still took blood for an AIDS test, since they left that one out last time. They put in a request for the ultrasound to my insurance, and as soon as it's approved, they'll schedule the appointmet. My next check up is June 5th, so hopefully it's before that.

1 comment:

The Wildes said...

I am fully in the rolling around, poking in the ribs thing. It's almost getting to be uncomfortable, and it's getting hard to sleep. It is going by so quickly, yet so slow at the same time.