Friday, July 31, 2009

Every 2 weeks

I had my 30 week appointment today. I scheduled it for as early as I could, and when I got there I was actually the only person there! So I only had to wait for about 15 minutes, and the whole visit took about a 1/2 hour. When I came out, the waiting room was completely packed, so I just missed the herd.
I gained 3 lbs since last time, so I am up 13 lbs altogether. The diabetes test was negative, and they were supposed to test for anemia last time too, but didn't. This is the second time that they forgot a blood test. So I had to have my blood taken again today. I swear, every single time I have gone, they have taken blood for something. I am pretty sure that I am anemic, since I have been extremely tired, like to the point that I feel like I am dreaming, and also because I was anemic both times before.
Norah came with me this time, and she was all excited to hear the heartbeat. She had a huge smile on her face when we heard it. She is excited to have a baby brother. She talks to him all the time, and hugs and kisses my tummy. She hugs my stomach every morning, and says, "good morning Nolan" It's so cute. I hope she is still this loving towards him once he's here, and crying all the time.

Anyway, now I go every 2 weeks. That should make these last 2 months go by faster.

This is from today. After taking this picture, I can really see how unflattering this shirt is...

1 comment:

The Wildes said...

I can't believe you are already at every two weeks! You're going to have your baby before I do.