Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Uncomfortable

Nolan has found a comfortable (for him) position in my uterus, and has not budged for about 2 weeks now. I think he is head down, but kind of diagonal, so his head is in the lower left part, and his feet are up under my ribs on the right side. I have tried to move him, but he just kicks harder. My ribs hurt!!!! Kick somewhere else dammit!! And it doesn't help that he is almost constantly moving, I just feel it all in the exact same spot. It is nice to know that I could have him in 9 weeks. My fingers are definitely crossed. I am trying to enjoy being pregnant, since this is definitely our last, but it's hard when I am already so uncomfortable.

And I need a margarita!! haha

6 comments:

Enter Clever Saying Here said...

That does not sound like a good time. So when are you moving to Texas? I watched those videos on myspace and saw Devin so that must mean he's back.... so what's the story?????????

megan said...

Right before he left, we decided that if he didn't find a good job in a month that he'd come back and go to school. So that's what happened. The school starts in September, so right now he is trying to get financial aid, which is a pain in the ass (but much needed, since the school is over $11,000) and so far so good, it's just taking forever.

megan said...

The school is for 9 months, and after that they help him find a job, possibly one in Texas. So we will probably be out there next summer. And hopefully living comfortably for once.

Enter Clever Saying Here said...

What is the school for? General Education or is it a trade school? I'm thinking of taking a psych class this semester. I'm still deciding on what I want to be for the rest of my life.... since my first time didn't really work out.

megan said...

It's a trade school, for HVAC.

You should be an architect! lol

The Wildes said...

I am so uncomfortable too! Just starting today actually my ribs on the right have been hurting so much. And I just keep getting bitchier, and then cry. I am so done.