Wednesday, September 16, 2009

musical cars

The insurance company of the guy that hit my car claimed liability finally! A claims adjuster came out this morning to see the damage, and he decided to have the car towed and to give us a check for about $4500, which is awesome, because I only paid $4000 for the car in the first place! He said that they would come to tow it away in about 3 days, but they came just a couple hours later, and now it's gone. The kids were excited to see the tow truck, and sad to see the car go. As was I, because that car was extremely reliable, and I could fill the whole tank for about $20, even being in California. It was going to be Devin's school car too. But my grandma has decided to get a new car now, so her old one will go to Devin.


Anyway, RIP car.

No comments: