Saturday, September 19, 2009

randomness

Gunther, the rat, has died. He was really sick for about a week, and the past 2 days he was basically paralyzed from the middle down. He would crawl, and couldn't move his back legs or his tail. We woke up this morning, and he was stiff as a board. Nic didn't seem to care, and Norah cried for about a minute, and then wanted to help Devin dig a hole in the backyard to bury him. They haven't mentioned it since. I guess they weren't too attached. ha

Devin has been recruited by my dad to join his light show. He has asked him if he wanted to help in the past, and Devin would always say yes, and that's as far as it went. This time, they're actually working together! Devin is learning the digital program, and my dad is doing the liquid. They have a show this Thursday, and it should be interesting to see how it turns out.

These last few weeks are soooooooooo looooonnnnngg. I think it's because I've been having alot of BH contractions, so every time I get one, I am reminded that I'm having a baby soon. I can't help but think "is this it??" even though I know it's not. UGH annoying. Especially when they come in a pattern, and then just randomly stop. I have one more appointment with my doctor, next Friday, and then after that I start going every week and will be seeing the doctor that is actually delivering the baby. I hope he doesn't suck as bad as the lady I've been seeing this whole time. And I hope that I won't have to go at all for too much longer.

I'm such a horrible writer.

No comments: