Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random stuff.

So, there must be more hoop jumping before the One Stop will give Devin the rest of the money for school. He has to go to 4 workshops, and take another skills test, and then finally, he can start school! He signed up for the earliest classes he could, and should be completely done with all of them by Oct 13th. We have our fingers crossed that he'll start school Oct 22nd.
Of course, I'm still pregnant, so at some point in the next couple weeks, he might have to miss a class to be at the hospital with me. Hopefully Nolan will decide to come on a weekend, and not interfere. Or hell, today would be nice, as I can't possibly get any bigger.




Yesterday, I wanted to try to get things started, so we went to Disneyland so I could walk around, and go on as many bumpy rides as possible. But no, it didn't work. I lost energy after a couple hours, and we decided to take the train back to the entrance. Well, when Devin and I are in public places, and we spot someone that resembles someone famous, we'll just blurt out the name, and then it's up to the other person to find him. When we were on the train, this guy got up to get off, and I just glanced at him, and immediately said "Weird Al" and Devin looked around, and said, "That really is Weird Al!" haha
It was random. And what makes it even more strange, is that before we left the house, Nic kept asking to hear "the song called I'm Fat" so we had the song stuck in our heads on the way there. That is about all the excitement that's been going on around here lately. lol

No comments: