Monday, October 12, 2009

5 days old

Today was my due date. I stepped on the scale for the first time today, because I wanted to see how big Nolan was. He is still right at 9 lbs. I was actually expecting him to be less, because he's not as puffy as he was 5 days ago, but I was wrong. I am only 3 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, and I think those pounds are being stored in my boobs. lol My milk is in now, so I've got the pamela anderson thing going on. Devin is not complaining. ha

Everyone is adjusting very well to having a new little one around the house. There are no feelings of jealousy, except the "I wanna hold him" jealousy. Nic gives him hugs throughout the day, and says, "I love you baby Nolan." and "I'm your brother." So sweet. And Norah is a little mama, and comes running every time he makes a noise, and says, "What's wrong?" and gives him a million hugs and kisses.

Little mama



A (failed) attempt at some nice pictures


This is the best one. Right down to Norah picking her nose in the background.


I was born 5 days ago, and all I got was this black eye.


Proud daddy


And I look just about as tired as I feel

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Such cute pics!

And you're such a brat if you're almost to your pre-pregnancy weight already! WTH?!?!?!