Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am a hypocrite

I went to the doctor this afternoon, and after being checked, and told once again that I am still only a 3, I agreed to an induction. I have been having contractions very consistently since Wednesday, and they haven't been doing ANYTHING. They are coming anywhere from 3 minutes to 15 minutes apart, and they are painful. I walk with a limp because his head is so low, and I feel like if I sneeze hard enough, he's going to come flying out.
So I signed the eviction notice, and will be headed to the hospital at 7:00 tomorrow morning. Hoping for some actual progress, and no c-section in my future. I am now 100% effaced, so the pitocin should work this time. I am nervous, excited, and incredibly sore.

And I totally called the 7th months ago.

2 comments:

Riding said...

I am sure everything went well! Even though it wasn't exactly as you had hoped.
I was rooting for the 6th, then Liam and Nolan would have the same birthday. Look forward to pictures!

Valerie said...

OMG! I am so excited for you! Can't wait for pics and the story of how incredibly well everything goes with the induction!

Good luck and labor dust your way!